- Users' permissions and requests are according to access level.
- Chat is either global, private, or local - to those in proximity.
- Movement is between ROOMS, inside MAPS. MAPS are composed of ROOMS. ROOMS are composed of TARGETS.
- TARGETS can be created & modified quickly and easily.
- Instances of TARGETS are managed by need, without overloading memory and networking.
- Administrators can put limitations on users in chat, emotes, and kick & temporarily ban.
- Registered players have access to their inventory, including wearing items, and holding items.
- Dimensional relevant data, such as positions, collision, and distances are saved on the server-side, in order to parse seamlessly between different client types.
- Extra modules: AI, Combat, Trade.
TARGETS are world objects, including non-player characters and creatures.
The server is a single folder.
\node_modules\ - Installed NodeJS modules.
\public\ - Static files that are served to the user, such as a local HTTP (website) client.
\routes\ - JS files for the Express module, that respond with information to HTTP requests.
\views\ - Template (or HTML) files that are called by the routes, to display to the user.
\app.js - The server file (to be executed by NodeJS.)
\package.json - The dependency list of modules for the server.