Page last edited 1,485 days 8 hours ago
From Phuein's Wiki
- Imagery may be represented with ASCII art. Textual animations reflect changes and emphasis on events.
- By listening to the user input, and the server output, triggers and aliases are utilized, so that typing is reduced.
- Position and location tracking, including markings for directions, topography, and TARGETS, is handled separately, from the rest of the server output.
- Sounds can be (automatically) played for places, TARGETS, and events.
- Assistance with its' own interface, and the options available through the server, is handled by several separate help tools, including a separate output.